FOUNDER & CTO OF INNOVATOR ENERGY
Ethan Novek is a multiple award winning Chemist and is the sole inventor of over 16 granted utility patents in the clean tech industry. He has developed 9 new platform technologies in gas separation, heat transfer, refrigeration cycles, tidal power, electricity storage, calcium oxide & cement production, and CO2 conversion.
Ethan founded Innovator Energy in 2016 to develop and commercialize his patented inventions. Innovator Energy has a lab and office at Princeton University’s Princeton Innovation Center.
- Forbes 30 Under 30 Energy (2018)
- Crain’s 20 Under 20 (2017)
- Regeneron Science Talent Search Finalist and Top 10 Winner (2017)
- Carbon XPRIZE SemiFinalist (2016)
- Inventor of the Year – Houston Intellectual Property Law Association – 2019
- Katerva Award – Grand Category Winner – 2019
- Connecticut Academy of Science & Engineering Keynote Speaker 2017
- Princeton University Environmental Technology Startup Panelist 2016
- GreenBiz 2016
- Baker Hughes Annual Meeting – Main Stage Panelist – The New Face of Energy – 2019
- Mission Magazine – Fisher Stevens and Ethan Novek on Solving Climate Change – 2019
Innovator energy leaves carbon xprize to focus resources on proprietary CO₂ capture technology, CO₂ EVOLUTION™